|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Brand||Pragati Process Controls|
A current source is an electronic circuit that delivers or absorbs an electric current which is independent of the voltage across it. A current source is the dual of a voltage source. The term current sink is sometimes used for sources fed from a negative voltage supply.
· Pure Sine wave sinusoidal output
· Load independent AC current signal
· Switch selectable mains frequency (50/60Hz)
· High Stability
· High Accuracy
· Low harmonic distortion
· Digital display real time data: Frequency, Voltage, Current, Power and Power Factor
· Solid state with proven advanced IGBT and SPWM technology
· Protection for ‘Short-circuit’, ‘Over-current’, ‘Over-load’, ‘Over-heat’ with audio alarm.
· ac current monitoring equipment
· Electronic overload relays
· Earth Fault relays
· Any indicating device for ac current measurement