|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Brand||Pragati Process Controls|
|Surface Treatment||Color Plated|
MCCB Overload Test Bench
Molded case circuit breakers shall provide circuit overcurrent protection with inverse time and instantaneous tripping characteristics. MCCB comes with an adjustable trip characteristic for the higher models. Usually, this type of circuit breaker would provide amps as high as 2,500 or as low as 10, depending on what is necessary. Their interrupting rating ranges from around 10,000 amps to 200,000 amps. MCCB is more suited in providing energy for high-power equipment. Some MCCB units have electrical motor operators, which mean they can be tripped using only a remote control. For industrial or commercial use, they may be utilized as standby power that runs on an automatic transfer switch.
· Available in multi-pole testing options
· Current setting is instant without any auto transformer movement
· MCCB goes as high as 2,500 amps.
· The interrupting rating for an MCCB is 200,000 amps
· Servo Controlled Voltage Regulation ensures stable voltage at the output
· MCCB is generally utilized for commercial or industrial purposes.
· Low-voltage circuit breakers created to meet IEC 947 standards.
· Some MCCB units are specially made to respond to remote control signals, usually as standby power.
· Circuit breakers are installed for safety reasons.
· The location of circuit breakers in every structure should be known to the people who reside in it.
· 440 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz input
· Output current programmable up to 10000 A short time (Depending on the model chosen: User can customize the model) for short circuit trip testing of MCB at a conveniently low voltage
· Can test MCCBs of different ratings and different number of poles on a single bench
· Test Procedure options: IEC 60947-2 Cl 8.3.3 / customized
· Pressure Required for Approximately 8-12 Bar depending on the MCCB size
· 500 VA branded UPS (provided as an optional accessory)
|Frequency (MHz)||50 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-40 - 70 Degree Celsius|
|Dimension||176 x 176 x 110 mm|
|Output Voltage||120 v, 220 v, 230 v, 240 v|
We introduce ourselves as an eminent manufacturer and supplier of PC Based Calibration Bench. These meters are manufactured in compliance with international quality standards using optimum quality components and latest technology. Prior dispatch, offered meters are quality checked on various parameters set by the industry. Moreover, we provide these meters to our esteemed clients at industry leading prices.
Reviewed by 16 Users
Most Relevant Reviews