|Voltage (V)||AC 220 V|
|Frequency (MHz)||50 Hz|
|Dropping Area||500 x 600 mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Brand||Pragati Process Controls|
milivolt drop test
Mille volt drop tester is a tester which measures the voltage drop between the two test points. In effect it is a D.C digital voltage producer which will measure the voltage drop between the test points at a constant current. Usually it has two scales for amperes 0 to 20amp and 10 to 100 amps. The ranges of the voltage are: 19.9, 199.9 and 1999 mv.
· Solid state DC current source from 1 A to 100 A depending on the range and model
· Accurate adjustment of current with lesser time delay
· Line and load regulation of about 0.2%.
· Compact in size.
· Light weight and portable unit.
· LED Display to display test parameters and the test result.
3Phase 450 AC 50Hz ±10%
0-100A DC, solid state Unregulated type
Digital Ammeter for Output Current.
Heavy Duty Cooper BTI terminals for minimal External drop
With the help Auto Transformer
Output Cut OFF Time
0- 60 Sec
Powder Coated M S fabricated Box
I/P Supply Cable
5 meter cable
2 meter with Proper Copper Crocodile Clamp
(550Wx400Dx300H) mm, approximately.
1 Year against manufacturing defects & Extended optional. No warranty for accessories.